About Me

My photo
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
I am a Certified Public Accountant in Albuquerque, New Mexico specializing in representing taxpayers who are unable to pay the taxes they owe or being audited for NM gross receipts tax.. I am also a frequent presenter of IRS Small Business Workshops for new businesses and new employers. You can read more articles on my website.

Saturday, May 18, 2019

I have a tax problem with the IRS but I can't afford to pay fees for representation. What can I do?

If you would have difficulty paying for professional representation and your income is less than the amount listed in this brochure, you may qualify for the assistance of the NM Low-Income Taxpayer Clinic. If you are located outside of New Mexico, here is a list of LITCs in other states.

No comments:

Post a Comment