- Are estimated taxes really estimates?
- Do's and don’ts if you get a letter from the IRS.
- How can I minimize the estimated tax penalty?
- How do I correct a tax return?
- How does the IRS contact taxpayers?
- How do I know if my donation is deductible?
- I plan to donate my time to charity. Can I get a deduction for my travel expenses?
- What do I need to do if I want to deduct charitable donations?
- How do I get copies of my tax returns and transcripts?
- How long should I keep my tax records?
- I have bank accounts, brokerage accounts & retirement accounts outside the United States. Do I have to report them?
- I'm thinking about retiring early. What sorts of tax information should I know about?
- I've heard about the sharing economy. Does it affect my taxes?
- What are amended tax returns?
- What are the tax ramifications of having a hobby?
- I didn't get a 1099. Does that mean the money I received is not taxable?
- My business has been issuing 1099s to workers who are really employees. What can I do to correct this?
- Who is supposed to get a 1099?
- Three things to know when starting a business.
- How do I determine whether the individuals providing services are employees or independent contractors?
- I use my home for my business. Am I allowed to take a deduction for that?
- What do I need to know about recordkeeping?
- Independent contractors are businesses.
- What are the taxes that self-employed people have to pay?
TAX PROBLEM RESOLUTION
- What happens if I default on my installment agreement?
- What does tax problem resolution mean?
- If I have a problem with the IRS do I have to deal with it by myself?
- I owe the IRS more money than I can pay. What are my options?
- What is a taxpayer representative?